MTA HTML5 (Exam 98-375)
Prepare for the MTA HTML5 (Exam 98-375) and learn about the fundamentals of development for mobile devices.
Gain the necessary training to prepare for the MTA HTML5 (Exam 98-375). In this course you will learn about the fundamentals of development for mobile devices. This includes learning about various mobile environments, scripting frameworks, user interface development, and app development. At the end of this course, you will be ready to sit for the exam and take the next step to become a Microsoft Technology Associate in HTML5 Application Development.Register Now
Approximately 45 hoursUp to 6 months to complete coursework
$1200Voucher to take the exam is included in course tuition.
Ways to Learn
Course substitutionSuccessful completion of this exam may substitute for a course in a University of Massachusetts Global degree program
Access textbooks and course materials completely online - no materials required.
Move at your own pace as your schedule allows – no specific start times or dates.
Need help with an assignment? Submit your questions directly to the instructor for quick replies.
Our technology delivers customized activities to address the unique learning needs of each learner.
Voucher to take the exam is included in the course. Some restrictions apply.
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Compare various mobile app environments and corresponding lifecycles
- Recognize appropriate scripting frameworks and technologies for a given mobile
- Develop an interactive user interface (UI) for a mobile app
- Create a mobile app using a Software Development Kit (SDK)
Successful completion of the certification exam may be used as a course substitution for CSCC 470 in the following degree program:
- To pass this course you must pass the certification exam
- This course is not eligible for financial aid
- Admission is not required for those pursuing the certification
Upon becoming CompTIA certified. Your certification provides you access to scholarships and can count as completed classes.