This info session is free and open to the public.
UMass Global School of Arts and Sciences offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in social work, criminal justice, psychology, liberal studies, applied studies and more, taught in a flexible, 8-week, year-round schedule designed especially for busy working adults just like you. We help you develop marketable skills with degree programs that align with your professional goals.
In this information session you will learn:
• How to decide which degree program is right for you and your career goals.
• Estimated cost and length of time to degree completion.
• How to apply and transfer credits from another university.
• Scholarship Opportunities to reduce tuition costs.
• Schedule and class options (online, hybrid and self-paced).
RSVP today and start on the path towards earning your degree in Arts & Sciences!
Leslie Miller, MAE
Please note the above webinar time is in Pacific Time