Become Intern Eligible in Less Than a Year with a California Teaching Credential from UMass Global
This info session is free and open to the public.
Become equipped to teach single subject, multiple subjects, or special education in a K-12 classroom in California with the UMass Global online teaching credential program – and become intern eligible in under a year! You can also add-on your Master’s in Teaching in just 5 additional courses.
Join us to explore:
• CTC Approved Single, Multiple and Special Education Teaching Credentials
• CTC Approved Administrative Service Credentials
• Credential plus MA in Teaching
• How our online courses offered in year-round sessions help you finish faster
• 15% scholarship discount off tuition for employees of most California school districts
RSVP today and start on the path towards earning your credential and MAT from UMass Global!
Heather Russell, M.A.
Please note the above webinar time is in Pacific Time