UMass Global is a proud partner with
The education you seek made more affordable.
Here are the discounts you qualify for at UMass Global.
Finding the time and money to go back to school while still working is a challenge. But thanks to your employer partnering with UMass Global, you can get the degree or certificate you seek, upgrading your skills and improving your career outlook. And you can do so at significant savings. Plus, our online coursework fits into the busiest of lives!
Because your employer is a Premier Partner with UMass Global, these are the scholarships available to employees and their spouses and dependents:
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Educational Administration
- Organizational Custom Off-site Cohorts
- Master of Arts in Teaching — various teaching credentials
- Teaching Credentials — various credentials, with some exceptions
- Master of Arts, Marriage/Family Therapy
- Associate degrees
- Bachelor’s degrees
- Master’s degrees not listed elsewhere
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Contact us now to discover your options.
How will a degree help me?
Check out some fast facts on why going back to school is a good option.
Going back to school helped me get out of my comfort zone. It helped me get past the ‘we’ve always done it that way’ mentality. I learned that I needed to innovate personally, professionally and to help other become more innovative.
I personally know that the MAOL prepared me to be a better leader and manage multiple projects. The program enabled me to take what I learned and apply in the workplace right away.
MA, Organizational Leadership
The MAOL program expanded my understanding of how people interact, revealed shortfalls within those interactions and allowed me to use newly developed skills to fill needed areas in communication and leadership.
MA, Organizational Leadership,
Ways to Learn
UMass Global offers learning formats that work for you; course-based/instructor-led or competency-based/self-paced.
Online Programs Made to Meet Your Needs
University of Massachusetts Global offers two online learning formats that can work around your busy schedule: instructor-led, course-based and self-paced, competency-based. A leader in online learning, UMass Global has more than 20 years’ experience in online course development, teaching, and learning. Take advantage of UMass Global’s tradition of educational excellence combined with flexible learning formats that will work around your busy schedule.
80+ degrees and certificates built from the job up to benefit working professionals.
Start Your Student Journey in 6 Simple Steps.
We can't wait to have you join our community of University of Massachusetts Global students! However, before that exciting first day of class, there are a few important steps to our enrollment process. But don't worry; we have a dedicated team of people who help working adults begin their degree completion journeys, and they look forward to helping you, too.
Get started today…
- Speak with an Enrollment Coach — Call 800.746.0082 or fill out a request for information form.
- Complete your application, it’s free and easy! — Click here to apply!
- Receive your acceptance letter — Congratulations 🎉 !
- Complete the scholarship verification form — Click here to fill out the form and submit your verification.
- Get financially cleared — Make an appointment with our helpful OneStop Specialists.
- Enroll in classes — Work with an assigned Academic Advisor to come up with a schedule that works for you.
Want to learn more?
Ask us now. We're here to help!
Sources: , https://www.umassglobal.edu/sources *https://teamstage.io/training-statistics/ **https://www.luminafoundation.org/files/resources/its-not-just-the-money.pdf ***https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2016/10/06/the-state-of-american-jobs/#fnref-22004-1