Get Your Degree
Made for working professionals. 90% of UMass Global students work while completing a program.
Over 90% of alumni would recommend UMass Global to family, friends, and colleagues.*
How will a degree help me?
Check out some fast facts on why going back to school is a good option.
Going back to school helped me get out of my comfort zone. It helped me get past the ‘we’ve always done it that way’ mentality. I learned that I needed to innovate personally, professionally and to help other become more innovative.
I personally know that the MAOL prepared me to be a better leader and manage multiple projects. The program enabled me to take what I learned and apply in the workplace right away.
The MAOL program expanded my understanding of how people interact, revealed shortfalls within those interactions and allowed me to use newly developed skills to fill needed areas in communication and leadership.
Ways to Learn
UMass Global offers learning formats that work for you; online, hybrid, and competency based.
Programs Made to Meet Your Needs (Online, Hybrid, or CBE)
Whether fully online, hybrid (online + in person), or competency-based education (CBE), UMass Global has programs that meet your needs. Our course-based online and hybrid programs are taught by faculty in 8-week terms and graded traditionally. For an even more flexible approach, our competency-based MyPath programs are 100% online and self-paced. MyPath is a learning format that builds on your experience, saving you time and money.
90+ programs built from the job up for working professionals.
Start your student journey with these simple steps.
We can't wait to have you join our community of University of Massachusetts Global students! However, before that exciting first day of class, there's a few important steps to our enrollment process. But don't worry; we have a dedicated team of people who help working adults begin their degree completion journeys, and they look forward to helping you, too.
How do I get started?
Applying to any university is a process – one that we try to make as painless as possible. Follow the steps below to ensure a strong start to school:
- Speak with an Enrollment Coach: Discuss requirements, course schedules, and start dates. Call us at 800.746.0082 or fill out a request for information form.
- Complete Application: An Enrollment Coach will assist with the process of completing an Online Application
- Receive Acceptance Letter: Congrats! Now that you are accepted into UMass Global, it's time to submit documents such as the employment verification forms, and a Scholarship Application Form. Your Enrollment Coach is here to help you every step of the way.
- Meet with a OneStop Specialist: Talk about the many sources of funding available with the goal of reducing your out of pocket costs. Now is the time to fill out your FAFSA.
- Enroll in classes: Now the fun part. You will be assigned an Academic Advisor and together you will develop a personalized education plan that fits your career goals. Once you have your ed plan you can enroll in classes.
- Become a Student: Get ready to start class and become a student.
Want to learn more?
Ask Us Now! We are here to help!
Sources: *https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/06/key-findings-about-the-american-workforce-and-the-changing-job-market/ **https://www.luminafoundation.org/files/resources/its-not-just-the-money.pdf ***https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2016/10/06/the-state-of-american-jobs/#fnref-22004-1