UMass Global is a proud partner with
The education you seek made more affordable.
Here are the discounts you qualify for at UMass Global.
Finding the time and money to go back to school while still working is a challenge. But thanks to your employer partnering with UMass Global, you can get the degree or certificate you seek, upgrading your skills and improving your career outlook. And you can do so at significant savings. Plus, our online coursework fits into the busiest of lives!
Because your employer is a Marquis Partner with UMass Global, these are the scholarships available to employees and their spouses and dependents:
- Associate degrees
- Bachelor’s degrees
- Master’s degrees not listed elsewhere
- Organization Custom Off-site Cohorts
- Master of Arts in Teaching — various teaching credentials
- Teaching Credentials — various credentials, with some exceptions
- Master of Arts, Marriage/Family Therapy
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Contact us now to discover your options.
How will an advanced degree help me?
Check out some fast facts on why going back to school at University of Massachusetts Global is a good option.
I now have the skill set to go forth and be the leader to really help my community and make it better.
MA in Educational Administration
There are definite financial advantages to getting a master’s degree. You have the ability to max out on the pay scale. Initially, this was a motivator for me, but once I got into my master’s program and saw how I could apply what I was learning in my classroom, it wasn’t about the money so much anymore.
Not all doctoral programs are alike. I loved the cohort model becuase I not only earned my doctorate I also gained lifelong friends and a network of professionals I can rely on. The Ed.D. program taught me to be confident and thoughtful in my leadership decisions.
Ways to Learn
UMass Global offers learning formats that work for you; course-based/instructor-led or competency-based/self-paced.
Online Programs Made to Meet Your Needs
University of Massachusetts Global offers two online learning formats that can work around your busy schedule: instructor-led, course-based and self-paced, competency-based. A leader in online learning, UMass Global has more than 20 years’ experience in online course development, teaching, and learning. Take advantage of UMass Global’s tradition of educational excellence combined with flexible learning formats that will work around your busy schedule.
80+ degrees and certificates built from the job up to benefit working professionals.
Start Your Student Journey in 6 Simple Steps.
We can't wait to have you join our community of University of Massachusetts Global students! However, before that exciting first day of class, there are a few important steps to our enrollment process. But don't worry; we have a dedicated team of people who help working adults begin their degree completion journeys, and they look forward to helping you, too.
Get started today…
- Speak with an Enrollment Coach — Call 800.746.0082 or fill out a request for information form.
- Complete your application, it’s free and easy! — Click here to apply!
- Receive your acceptance letter — Congratulations 🎉 !
- Complete the scholarship verification form — Click here to fill out the form and submit your verification.
- Get financially cleared — Make an appointment with our helpful OneStop Specialists.
- Enroll in classes — Work with an assigned Academic Advisor to come up with a schedule that works for you.
Want to learn more?
Ask us now. We're here to help!