Get the Benefit of a Degree
Made for working professionals. 90% of UMass Global students work while completing a program.
Over 90% of alumni would recommend UMass Global to family, friends, and colleagues.*
UMass Global is a proud partner with
We will help you navigate ways to save money (and time)!
We know that as a working adult, managing your budget is important. At UMass Global, our financial aid team can help you access funding options to reduce your cost while increasing your earning potential!
Below are scholarships that employees, and their spouses and dependents are eligible to receive:
- Undergraduate programs, including UMass Global MyPath self-paced online degrees: 10% scholarship
- RN to BSN: 10% scholarship
- Master’s degree programs, including UMass Global MyPath self-paced online degrees: 10% scholarship
- Select credential programs, including the MA in Teaching: 15% scholarship
- MA in MFT: 15% scholarship
- MA in Educational Leadership and Administration: 20% scholarship
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP): 10% scholarship
- UMass Global's prestigious Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership: 10% scholarship
- Access to monthly Extended Education webinars featured on UMass Global's Event Website at no cost
*Scholarships apply to students who begin their UMass Global program during the 2021-22 academic year, which is Fall 1, 2021 through Summer 2, 2022. Total scholarship amount may vary by student depending on academic history and program of choice. UMass Global tuition rates are subject to change. The scholarship cannot be combined with any other allowance or special pricing, including military tuition rates.
Contact us now to discover your options.
How will an advanced degree help me?
Check out some fast facts on why going back to school at University of Massachusetts Global is a good option.
I now have the skill set to go forth and be the leader to really help my community and make it better.
There are definite financial advantages to getting a master’s degree. You have the ability to max out on the pay scale. Initially, this was a motivator for me, but once I got into my master’s program and saw how I could apply what I was learning in my classroom, it wasn’t about the money so much anymore.
Not all doctoral programs are alike. I loved the cohort model becuase I not only earned my doctorate I also gained lifelong friends and a network of professionals I can rely on. The Ed.D. program taught me to be confident and thoughtful in my leadership decisions.
Ways to Learn
UMass Global offers learning formats that work for you; online, hybrid, and competency based.
Programs Made to Meet Your Needs (Online, Hybrid, or CBE)
Whether fully online, hybrid (online + in person), or competency-based education (CBE), UMass Global has programs that meet your needs. Our course-based online and hybrid programs are taught by faculty in 8-week terms and graded traditionally. For an even more flexible approach, our competency-based MyPath programs are 100% online and self-paced. MyPath is a learning format that builds on your experience, saving you time and money.
90+ programs built from the job up for working professionals.
Start your student journey in 6 simple steps.
We can't wait to have you join our community of University of Massachusetts Global students! However, before that exciting first day of class, there's a few important steps to our enrollment process. But don't worry; we have a dedicated team of people who help working adults begin their degree completion journeys, and they look forward to helping you, too.
Get started today…
- Speak with an Enrollment Coach — Call 800.746.0082 or fill out a request for information form.
- Complete your application, it’s free and easy! — Click here to apply!
- Receive your acceptance letter — Congratulations 🎉 !
- Complete your scholarship application — Click here to fill out your Scholarship Application Form.
- Get Financially Cleared — Make an appointment with our helpful OneStop Specialists.
- Enroll in classes — Work with an assigned Academic Advisor to come up with a schedule that works for you.
Want to learn more?
Ask Us Now! We are here to help!
Sources: *https://edsource.org/2016/states-teacher-shortage-hitting-alarming-rates-for-2016-17-new-survey-says/573497 **Teacher Supply in California A Report to the Legislature Annual Report ***Based on University of Massachusetts Global’s Ed.D. Program Exit Survey of 308 students (comprising of all coursework completers since program inception) affirming a promotion or new position within the last five years.