Get Your Degree
UMass Global is a proud partner with
We will help you navigate ways to save money (and time)!
We know that as a working adult, managing your budget is important. At UMass Global, our financial aid team can help you access funding options to reduce your cost while increasing your earning potential!
Below are scholarships that employees, and their spouses and dependents are eligible to receive:
- Undergraduate programs, including UMass Global MyPath self-paced online degrees: 10% scholarship
- RN to BSN: 10% scholarship
- Master’s degree programs, including UMass Global MyPath self-paced online degrees: 10% scholarship
- Select credential programs, including the MA in Teaching: 15% scholarship
- MA in MFT: 15% scholarship
- MA in Educational Leadership and Administration: 20% scholarship
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP): 10% scholarship
- UMass Global's prestigious Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership: 10% scholarship
- Access to monthly Extended Education webinars featured on UMass Global's Event Website at no cost
*Scholarships apply to students who begin their UMass Global program during the 2021-22 academic year, which is Fall 1, 2021 through Summer 2, 2022. Total scholarship amount may vary by student depending on academic history and program of choice. UMass Global tuition rates are subject to change. The scholarship cannot be combined with any other allowance or special pricing, including military tuition rates.
NO STRINGS, JUST CHATS (REALLY)
Why UMass Global
UMass Global offers one of the highest graduation rates of any university of its kind, and 9 out of 10 of our students would recommend it to their friends.
UMass Global's faculty members are professionals currently working in their fields. Receive relevant, real-world instruction that can be applied directly to your workplace.
From application to graduation, UMass Global’s staff is focused on your success. Each service group is dedicated to assisting students at different stages of their academic careers.
UMass Global is a private, nonprofit university which means that we’re all about you. We exist to provide affordable access to higher education through quality academic programs.
We pride ourselves on providing flexible learning online, on-campus, and self-paced formats that will work around your busy schedule.
Ways to Get Started
How will a degree help me?
Check out some fast facts on why going back to school is a good option.
Obtaining an MBA always was on my bucket list, however, until I found Brandman* I was facing large loans and a strict school regiment. The flexibility of the program along with Kia’s tuition assistance made the perfect combination. An MBA gave me the self-confidence to trust my ideas and question conventional thinking.
Brandman* really wants to work with you where you're at. It's great for working adults and they make it easy...it's definitely been a great opportunity for the organization as a whole.
Covered Undergraduate Degrees:
Sorry, we can’t find anything
- Check your filters selection
- Try using less filters
Start your student journey with these simple steps.
We can't wait to have you join our community of University of Massachusetts Global students! However, before that exciting first day of class, there's a few important steps to our enrollment process. But don't worry; we have a dedicated team of people who help working adults begin their degree completion journeys, and they look forward to helping you, too.
How do I get started?
Applying to any university is a process – one that we try to make as painless as possible. Follow the steps below to ensure a strong start to school:
- Speak with an Enrollment Coach: Discuss requirements, course schedules, and start dates. Call us at 800.746.0082 or fill out a request for information form.
- Complete Application: An Enrollment Coach will assist with the process of completing an Online Application
- Receive Acceptance Letter: Congrats! Now that you are accepted into UMass Global, it's time to submit documents such as the employment verification forms, and a Scholarship Application Form. Your Enrollment Coach is here to help you every step of the way.
- Meet with a OneStop Specialist: Talk about the many sources of funding available with the goal of reducing your out of pocket costs. Now is the time to fill out your FAFSA.
- Enroll in classes: Now the fun part. You will be assigned an Academic Advisor and together you will develop a personalized education plan that fits your career goals. Once you have your ed plan you can enroll in classes.
- Become a Student: Get ready to start class and become a student.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, however you will need to comply with the AAA Tuition Reimbursement Exception policy. For more information, contact AAA University at 714.850.5100 or email [email protected].
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Media
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Accelerated Bachelor of Business Administration to Master of Business Administration
- Accelerated Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership to Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (BAOL to MAOL)
- Accelerated Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership to Master of Business Administration (BAOL to MBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration – all modalities including MyPath
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology-MyPath
You will have a UMass Global One Stop team member assigned to you. He/she will provide you with information on financial aid options and assist in completing the FAFSA form. UMass Global’s goal is to ensure that you are not taking out unnecessary loans so that you may graduate as debt free as possible.
The scholarship provided by UMass Global for the MyPath tuition rates results in an annual tuition of approximately $5250. This assumes two billing sessions during the year. This does not take in to account fees such as the continuation fee which is assessed when a student exceeds seven months in a session.
For credit hour programs with a published tuition rate of $500/unit, the scholarship results in a tuition rate of $380/unit. Please note that these scholarships only cover the programs listed for AAA Accelerate tuition assistance.
- Complete one of these AAA University programs:
- Principles of Leadership (All Employees)
- Fundamentals of Leadership (Supervisors)
- Leadership Excellence (Managers and Group Managers)
- Note: If you are unable to complete one of the programs referenced above, please contact AAA University.
- Contact University of Massachusetts Global by completing the inquiry form on this page
- A UMass Global enrollment coach will discuss your goals and program opportunities, walk you through the admission requirements and assist you completing the application process
- Complete one of these AAA University programs:
Absolutely! At time of admission, we will look at your transcripts from other colleges and universities. In addition, learning programs from AAA University have been evaluated and will provide academic credit toward completion of certain degrees. Let us know if you have an industry recognized certification or certificate. Many of these, such as CPCU, will also provide credit toward degree completion.
- Be in good standing, defined as rated “successful performance” or higher on most recent performance appraisal
- Not currently on any active corrective action or performance action plan
- Completed one of the following AAA University leadership development programs:
- Principles of Leadership
- Fundamentals of Leadership
- Leadership Excellence
- Note: Completion of a leadership assessment is required. If you are unable to complete one of the programs references above, please contact AAA University.
The majority of UMass Global students are working adults. Many have not been in school for years and are returning while now juggling work, family and other commitments. UMass Global wants to ensure that all students have the support needed to succeed. Some of those supports include:
- Enrollment Coach - Helps you prepare to start classes as your concierge through program selection, the admissions process and beyond.
- Academic Advisor - Your personal resource who will stay with you throughout your entire educational journey.
- Online writing and math center - Access to resources, live tutors, and reviews of your writing to help you make the most of your time.
- Veteran and active military support - UMass Global has a long history serving military students, both active duty and retired.
- Office of Accessible Education and Counseling Services - This office supports students with documented disabilities to have equal access to the classroom and support services.
- Library services - Access to a live librarian to assist with research and a world-class library whose resources can be sent directly to your door.
Most of our undergraduate degree programs are 120 units. Since UMass Global offers 6 accelerated 8-week sessions per year, you have plenty of opportunities to take classes that meet your needs.
- Taking 2 courses per session would allow you to finish in 3 1/3 years.
- Taking 1 course per session would allow you to finish in just under 7 years.
- Students driven to finish on a faster schedule can do so with MyPath programs which are self-paced.
Keep in mind that transfer credits from prior college coursework will help to reduce time to degree.
- For the MyPath programs, the time commitment depends entirely on your drive and availability.
- For the traditional credit hour programs which have eight week sessions, students generally find that they need to allot approximately 15 hours per week for a 3 unit course.
Sources: *https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/06/key-findings-about-the-american-workforce-and-the-changing-job-market/ **https://www.luminafoundation.org/files/resources/its-not-just-the-money.pdf ***https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2016/10/06/the-state-of-american-jobs/#fnref-22004-1