Get the Benefit of a Degree.
UMass Global is a proud partner with
The education you seek made more affordable.
UMass Global scholarships lower tuition costs for you and your family.
Finding the time and money to go back to school while still working is a challenge. But thanks to your employer partnering with UMass Global, you can get the degree you seek, upgrading your skills and improving your career outlook. And you can do so at significant savings. Plus, our online coursework fits into the busiest of lives!
Because your employer is a Premier Partner with UMass Global, you, your spouse, and your dependents qualify for the following tuition discount scholarship amounts:
- Associate degrees
- Bachelor’s degrees
- Master's degrees (except those listed below)
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Arts in Teaching and Teaching Credentials
- Master of Arts, Marriage/Family Therapy
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership and Administration
- Organizational Custom Cohorts
To learn more, attend a free online info session.
*Scholarships apply to students who begin their UMass Global program during the 2022-23 academic year, which runs from the Fall 1 2022 term through Summer 2 2023 term. Total scholarship amount may vary by student depending on academic history and program of choice. UMass Global tuition rates are subject to change. The scholarship cannot be combined with any other allowance or special pricing, including military tuition rates.
Contact us now to discover your options.
The UMass Global Difference
UMass Global meets you where you are in life. Our university revolves around helping busy adults succeed in education because our students are career-driven, family-focused individuals like you.
The Ed.D. program provided me with essential tools for leading during times of systemic change at a time when the California community college system is undergoing rapid transformation. The program was highly practical: I was able to immediately apply what I was learning in a given class to projects and initiatives I was working on at my college, and I continue to draw on these skills daily.
Grossmont College, Senior Dean, Education, Ed.D.
Ways to Learn
UMass Global offers learning formats that work for you; course-based/instructor-led or competency-based/self-paced.
Online Programs Made to Meet Your Needs
Whether fully online in a course-based format or competency-based education (CBE), UMass Global has programs that meet your needs. Our course-based online programs are taught by faculty in 8-week terms and graded traditionally. For an even more flexible approach, our competency-based MyPath programs are 100% online and self-paced. MyPath is a learning format that builds on your experience, saving you time and money.
80+ degrees and certificates built from the job up to benefit working professionals.
BA in Liberal Studies, Multiple Subject Teaching
Arts and Sciences
AA in General Business (MyPath)
Business and Professional Studies
AA in General Education
Arts and Sciences
Added Authorization, Autism Spectrum Disorders
Added Authorization, Early Childhood Special Education
Start Your Student Journey in 6 Simple Steps.
We can't wait to have you join our community of University of Massachusetts Global students! However, before that exciting first day of class, there are a few important steps to our enrollment process. But don't worry; we have a dedicated team of people who help working adults begin their degree completion journeys, and they look forward to helping you, too.
Get started today…
- Speak with an Enrollment Coach — Call 800.746.0082 or fill out a request for information form.
- Complete your application, it’s free and easy! — Click here to apply!
- Receive your acceptance letter — Congratulations 🎉 !
- Complete the scholarship verification form — Click here to fill out the form and submit your verification.
- Get financially cleared — Make an appointment with our helpful OneStop Specialists.
- Enroll in classes — Work with an assigned Academic Advisor to come up with a schedule that works for you.