Your Smooth Transfer from Coastline Community College Begins Here.
If you want a four-year degree, we’re here to help!
UMass Global has mapped its curriculum to make transferring from other colleges as fast and cost-efficient as possible; this is known as "course articulation". The mapping represents course work which UMass Global will accept in transfer to meet course equivalencies, general education, or general elective credit. This means no wasted time or money on classes you don’t need and less stress about which classes to take when. Checkout the DIY Transfer Tool to get a rough idea of what courses may transfer.Transfer Tool
If you plan early and follow a planned pathway, your associate degree comes with a guarantee to transfer to Umass Global. This means your four-year degree is closer than you might think.
It’s never too early to start planning! For a complete review of transfer credits, grab your transcripts and Connect With An Enrollment Coach.
“Degree With a Guarantee” California Community College Transfer Program
As an independent, nonprofit university in California and a member of AICCU, UMass Global is proud to be just one of a handful of universities participating in this partnership with California Community Colleges. The Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) is a special degree offered through all 114 California Community Colleges that will guarantee you a saved spot at UMass Global. In most cases, when you earn your ADT at your local community college, you will seamlessly transfer those credits to us with junior year standing. To learn more, meet with your Community College Counselor or speak to an enrollment coach today at 800.746.0082.
To view and print PDF files, you need the free Adobe Reader software. You can download and install Adobe Reader Get Adobe Reader here
Course articulation information is provided for all California and out-of-state community colleges, as well as many four year institutions across the country. These represent course work which UMass Global will accept in transfer to meet course equivalencies, general education, or general elective credit. The information has been developed without assistance from the institutions included in this database, however in most instances it is shared with these institutions for accuracy. The information provided is developed to assist students and advisors in determining how transfer credit may apply to UMass Global. Courses not listed in the database have not yet been reviewed for transfer and in some cases may be appropriate for transfer credit.
- Coastline Community College Applied Studies
- Coastline Community College Business Administration
- Coastline Community College CBE Business Administration
- Coastline Community College CBE Information Technology
- Coastline Community College Communications & Media
- Coastline Community College Computing Technology
- Coastline Community College Criminal Justice
- Coastline Community College Early Childhood Education
- Coastline Community College General Education
- Coastline Community College Legal Studies
- Coastline Community College Liberal Studies
- Coastline Community College Nursing
- Coastline Community College Organizational Leadership
- Coastline Community College Psychology
- Coastline Community College Social Work
- Coastline Community College Sociology
- Coastline Community College Spatial Social Sciences