University of Massachusetts Global offers 31+ bachelor’s programs with over 40 areas of concentration designed to assist you with your career in business, nursing, criminal justice, psychology, social work, education and more.
Invest in a Degree...
Invest in Your Future.
Earning a bachelor’s degree increases your earning potential. According to The U.S. Census Bureau, those with bachelor’s degrees earn just over $2.4 million compared to those with high school diplomas earning nearly $1.4 million in the course of their careers. Having a bachelor’s degree has become the basic prerequisite for most supervisory positions and for any advanced degree.
- Many of our bachelor’s degree programs offer a choice when it comes to an area of emphasis. Customize your degree with a specialty that matches your career goals.
- UMass Global offers accredited competency-based bachelor’s degrees, allowing employed students to progress at their own pace while learning online. These programs allow you to draw upon life and professional experiences to help you complete courses quickly and affordably.
- Military-friendly University of Massachusetts Global is consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Bachelor's Programs for Veterans offering 46 credits for military experience. Additional credits are available through the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) and DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST).
More education. Lower tuition.
The UStart scholarship offers you up to $18,000* off your tuition!
UStart tuition scholarship may offer up to a combined $18,000 tuition savings over a term-based undergraduate program
- Students must start their program by September 4, 2022
- MyPath undergraduate degree programs are available for an annual tuition rate of $6000 for 24 credits; additional credits may be earned during the year at no additional charge
- Scholarship is available to new UMass Global undergraduate degree students or students readmitted after an absence of 12 or more consecutive sessions who begin their standard academic year on or before September 4, 2022
- Scholarship is automatic once admitted and valid for the duration of a continuous degree program (certain restrictions apply)
- Recipient must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA
- Scholarships cannot be combined with any other allowance or special pricing, including military tuition rates
- UMass Global tuition rates are subject to change
*Additional Terms and Conditions
Ways to Get Started
Find Your Degree/Program
Sorry, we can’t find anything
- Check your filters selection
- Try using less filters
The fact that Brandman University* was a nonprofit school, really sealed the deal for me. I wanted to be able to attend a college, where I knew that my money, my tuition, was being used for the school and not being paid to the shareholders.
The distinguished faculty at Brandman* and their dedication to their students as well as the administration have made it possible for us students to overcome the challenges we faced and helped us bring our educational goals to fruition.
Obtaining an MBA always was on my bucket list, however, until I found Brandman* I was facing large loans and a strict school regiment. The flexibility of Brandman’s* program along with Kia’s tuition assistance made the perfect combination. An MBA gave me the self-confidence to trust my ideas and question conventional thinking.
I would recommend Brandman* for a quality education to anyone. I know the faculty is absolutely committed to a quality education. They’ll make sure that you’ll get what you’re coming there for, the knowledge you need.
Going back to school helped me get out of my comfort zone. It helped me get past the ‘we’ve always done it that way’ mentality. I learned that I needed to innovate personally, professionally and to help other become more innovative.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find out more about the basics of earning a bachelor's degree and discover how it can help you achieve your goals.
A bachelor’s degree is a type of undergraduate academic program that prepares students for a particular career or interest. Traditionally it’s pursued immediately after high school, but not always. Some may choose to take a break for work or life while others may begin with an associate degree before advancing.
A bachelor’s degree typically takes four years to complete. Some schools, like UMass Global, however offer self-paced online bachelor’s degree programs that allow students to control their own timeline, which can possibly reduce this window. Learn more about competency-based learning.
A Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree focuses on liberal arts and humanities. Benefits to earning this type of degree include providing students with versatile skill sets, teaching them how to innovate and relate to others, and being applicable to a variety of career opportunities. See more benefits.
Different countries have varying names for their equivalent education standards that translate to the U.S. bachelor’s degree, with most requiring about four years of study. Many professional fields expect candidates to have this foundational level completed, but employers may consider 4-8 years of work experience in a related field equivalent.
Both are useful but have different areas of focus. A Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology is very versatile and can open up career opportunities in fields like social work, criminal justice and child psychology, while a Bachelor of Science (BS) typically prepares you for more research-based and clinical work.