Earn your online degree in less time… for less money.
Apply Career Skills Toward Your Degree
University of Massachusetts Global’s MyPath provides a new option for earning your online Bachelor’s or Master's degree while working full time. With the MyPath programs, you are in control of your schedule and the pace at which courses are completed. And unlike any other type of degree program, your prior work experience can assist you in passing courses quickly.
As you progress, select programs are awarded digital “badges” for competencies you have mastered, providing a way to show what skills and abilities you have gained. The badges will be awarded as certification of skills, and can be displayed on LinkedIn and other social networks, online resumes and professional portfolios. The number of competencies required range from 39-60 depending on the program.
University of Massachusetts Global is a member of C-BEN. C-BEN recognizes that today, competency-based education is still an emerging field with a small number of people and institutions understanding enough to describe it or implement it. C-BEN’s efforts focus on three main priorities: growing demand, building capacity, and removing barriers.
Benefits of UMass Global MyPath™
The program offers unique opportunities for working adults.
Access coursework, textbooks and study materials completely online.
Apply previous learning and work experience to move forward quickly.
Move quickly through material you already know – graduate ahead of schedule.
Receive an accredited degree at a fraction of the cost, with financial aid available.
Move at your own pace as your schedule allows – no specific start dates or deadlines.
Affordable Subscription Tuition
- Once admitted, you begin whenever you’re ready and will be billed tuition every 24 weeks
- To get the best value and graduate faster, complete as many competencies as possible within each billing period
- Digital textbooks and materials are included with tuition, saving you thousands of dollars
- Get financial assistance through Federal Financial Aid, VA Education Benefits or employer reimbursement
Customized Curriculum for Your Future
MyPath is called a competency-based education (CBE) program – a completely different way to learn from the traditional credit-hour standard.
- Demonstrate your knowledge, skills and abilities (competencies), without sitting through a traditional course
- Follow the customized curriculum developed on your initial assessment
- Move quickly through material you already know and spend more time on concepts you need to learn
- Establish your own pace, demonstrating mastery over a concept before moving on
MyPath incorporates the latest learning technology in an online learning management system.
- Simulations, adaptive learning, game-based learning, data analytics and social learning are used to enhance your learning experience
- Assessment tools are incorporated to comprehensively and holistically measure your progress
- Sophisticated tracking and faculty dashboards help to monitor your improvement
If a self-paced, completely online degree program sounds perfect for you, take just a moment to consider:
- Are you looking for a degree in Business or IT?
- Can you work independently, without the deadlines or classroom structure?
- Do you have the technical knowledge for online learning as well as updated computer essentials?
- Are you motivated/disciplined enough to set aside time to study and keep making progress?
Welcome to UMass Global MyPath
UMass Global MyPath is a self-paced program that offers students unprecedented flexibility, but students are never alone in this program and we are proud to have experienced staff dedicated to student support. Our goal is for you to have an excellent experience while you attend University of Massachusetts Global, and our team of Academic Coaches and One Stop Specialists will do all they can to help us achieve this goal with you! Please feel free to reach out to us and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Meet with your academic advisor to develop an education plan for the year. Once you have your plan in place, work with a One Stop specialist who will assist you with the financial aid process.MEET OUR TEAM
Find Your Degree/Program
Sorry, we can’t find anything
- Check your filters selection
- Try using less filters