Credentials & Authorizations
University of Massachusetts Global offers an array of credentials and authorization programs designed to support your career in education. All teacher credential and service credential programs are accredited by the CTC and NCATE.
Start Making A Difference…Sooner
Build your career in education in as little as a year*! Become the teacher who inspired you with in-depth training focused on subject matter, student age ranges, developmental needs and the skills to help you meet your career goals.
UMass Global’s School of Education credential and authorization programs:
- Broaden the expertise of new and established educators
- Meet requirements for those working or planning to work in the California Department of Education
- Provide fieldwork placement and internship support
- Allow you to apply what you learn today in your classroom tomorrow
- Offer classes online
Ways to Get Started
Find Your Degree/Program
Sorry, we can’t find anything
- Check your filters selection
- Try using less filters
Brandman* has taught me a lot about teaching to different levels of students.
There are definite financial advantages to getting a master’s degree. You have the ability to max out on the pay scale. Initially, this was a motivator for me, but once I got into my master’s program and saw how I could apply what I was learning in my classroom, it wasn’t about the money so much anymore.