Interested in an associate or bachelor’s degree program? Review the requirements for your specific program, fill out the online admissions application, and request and submit your transcripts.
As you prepare to begin or continue your degree program, review the steps below for applying to an undergraduate degree program.
Create application account and complete your application. All additional documentation required should be submitted to the Office of Admissions by mail, email or fax. Do not fax transcripts or test scores.
Please review our guidelines for ordering transcripts, it will save you time and frustration. Official transcripts are sent directly to the Office of Admissions from your previous schools.
Students applying for undergraduate admission to a bachelor's or associate’s program have two paths* depending on whether they have previous college experience.
12+ College Units
- At least 12 transferable baccalaureate-level credits (or the equivalent) from a regionally accredited college or university. View transfer options.
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA in all prior college-level coursework.
0-11 College Units
- High school diploma, General Education Development (GED) certificate, or the equivalent coursework to a United States high school diploma.
Prospective students must submit the following:
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended. Credits from regionally accredited institutions may be accepted in transfer.
- University approved Other Credit Opportunities may be accepted in transfer.
To apply for RN to BSN, view additional admission requirements.
Worried that you won’t have a 2.0?
UMass Global offers an Academic Fresh Start program for undergrad students with past academic performance not reflective of their current ability to be successful.
You can elect to have all academic and military coursework, completed at any institution of higher education 10 or more years prior to the time of application, ignored for admission purposes.
- Complete all required sections of the online application.
- The same application is used by all University of Massachusetts Global undergraduate applicants, so make sure to check for additional program-specific requirements and forms before submitting.
Call (800) 746-0082 or email [email protected]
Need further accommodations?
Please register with the Office of Accessible Education and Counseling Services.
In order to process your application, you must provide official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities you have attended or been admitted to, including military and foreign institutions, since high school. Failure to report any academic work at another college, university or military institution is considered a violation of academic integrity.
To avoid delays in processing it is important that you submit ALL documents as soon as possible. Once all documents have been received, your application will be evaluated and you will be notified by mail of our admission decision.
- Please review our guidelines for ordering transcripts. It will save you time and frustration.
- An official transcript is one sent directly from the institution of record to University of Massachusetts Global in a sealed envelope or submitted electronically to University of Massachusetts Global from the institution of record.
- A transcript issued to the applicant MAY be accepted if it is delivered in the official unopened and sealed envelope from the institution of record.
- Transcripts and test scores that have been sent to us by fax will not be accepted.
- Please be aware that only credits from regionally accredited institutions will be accepted as transfer credits within the United States.
- International applicants or domestic applicants with transcripts from international institutions must also submit foreign transcripts and follow these guidelines Information for International Students and Applicants with Foreign Documents.
After submitting your online application, additional required documents can be sent the following ways:
Mail: University of Massachusetts Global
ATTN: Office of Admission
16355 Laguna Canyon Road
Irvine, CA 92618
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (866) 659-1143
Note: Do not fax transcripts or test scores