Your Smooth Transfer to a University Begins Here.
Copper Mountain College and University of Massachusetts Global have partnered to make your transfer as fast and cost-efficient as possible.
We’ve already built your program pathway!
In fact, depending on what you want to study, we have already mapped out coursework that automatically transfers to UMass Global. If you follow the planned pathway, your associate degree comes with a guarantee to transfer. This means no wasted time or money on classes you don’t need and less stress about which classes to take when.
And the best part about UMass Global is our commitment to student success. It’s never too early to start planning, so contact us today to get started.
“Degree With a Guarantee” California Community College Transfer Program
As an independent, nonprofit university in California and a member of AICCU, UMass Global is proud to be just one of a handful of universities participating in this partnership with California Community Colleges. The Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) is a special degree offered through all 114 California Community Colleges that will guarantee you a saved spot at UMass Global. In most cases, when you earn your ADT at your local community college, you will seamlessly transfer those credits to us with junior year standing. To learn more, meet with your Community College Counselor or speak to an enrollment coach today at 800.746.0082.
To view and print PDF files, you need the free Adobe Reader software. You can download and install Adobe Reader Get Adobe Reader here
Course articulation information is provided for all California and out-of-state community colleges, as well as many four year institutions across the country. These represent course work which UMass Global will accept in transfer to meet course equivalencies, general education, or general elective credit. The information has been developed without assistance from the institutions included in this database, however in most instances it is shared with these institutions for accuracy. The information provided is developed to assist students and advisors in determining how transfer credit may apply to UMass Global. Courses not listed in the database have not yet been reviewed for transfer and in some cases may be appropriate for transfer credit.
- Copper Mountain College Applied Studies
- Copper Mountain College Business Administration
- Copper Mountain College Competency Based Business Administration
- Copper Mountain College Competency Based Information Technology
- Copper Mountain College Communications & Media
- Copper Mountain College Criminal Justice
- Copper Mountain College Early Childhood Education
- Copper Mountain College General Education
- Copper Mountain College Information Technology
- Copper Mountain College Legal Studies
- Copper Mountain College Liberal Studies Multiple Subjects Teaching
- Copper Mountain College Nursing
- Copper Mountain College Organizational Leadership
- Copper Mountain College Psychology
- Copper Mountain College Social Work
- Copper Mountain College Sociology