TECU 8025: CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Written
Develop an in-depth understanding of network enterprise principles as well as the tools and configurations required to configure a network.
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure equips the student with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare for expert-level network enterprise careers. This course is a hands-on, career-oriented e-learning solution that emphasizes practical experience. It is a blended curriculum with both online and classroom learning. Enterprise Infrastructure aims to develop an in-depth understanding of network enterprise principles as well as the tools and configurations required to configure a network. Various types of hands-on labs provide practical experience, including procedural and troubleshooting labs, skills integration challenges, and model building. All hands-on labs in the course can be completed via PacketTracer. Most chapters include Packet Tracer-based skills integration challenges that are cumulative throughout the course.
Prerequisite: Cisco CCNA Core or Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching 4 Course Series
Approximately 30 hours
$1,850EdAssist discounted rate: $1,665
Ways to Learn
2 PDUsUndergraduate Professional Development Units
Live Online Format
This course is also taught with UMass Global’s LIVE ONLINE training format using a video communications software. Students receive the same high-quality training as found in a traditional classroom setting. Join us from anywhere with an internet connection.
LIVE ONLINE training includes:
- Delivered in real time by an instructor
- Full access to course presentations and documents
- Live interaction with classmates and instructor using a collaborative learning platform
- Play back recording of any class for later review
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks
- Implement security principles within an enterprise network
- Provide an experience-oriented course that employs industry-relevant instructional approaches to prepare students for entry-level jobs in the industry
- Enable students to have significant hands-on interaction with IT equipment to prepare them for certification exams and career opportunities
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.