Six Sigma Green Belt Prep Course and Exam
Prepare for the successful completion of the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam to enhance your role on as a Six Sigma team member in your organization.
As an intermediate level program, the course is divided into modules that explain foundational Six Sigma information, guide students through the five steps of the DMAIC methodology and demonstrate how a Six Sigma approach can benefit different types of organizations. Course assignments detail the tools and skills learners will implement as they apply a Six Sigma approach to process improvement activities. Practitioners will be shown how they can contribute as important members of improvement teams.
Approximately 34.5 hours(Includes exam time) Up to 240 days to complete coursework
$699Includes Certification Exam
Ways to Learn
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Learn all of the information in the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Prep Course and Exam, plus much more intense involved information
- Be tested on your understanding and comprehension of course topics through exercises, interactive games and case study assignments
- Review video segments from experts to provide real-world examples and enhanced understanding of important concepts and best practices
- Prepare for two 50-question practice exams at the end of the course as well as Six Sigma Green Belt Exam
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
- Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Prep Course
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners who act as a Six Sigma team member in an organization and are looking to prepare for and pass the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.