Certificate in Agile Project Management
Gain the basic foundational skills needed to become a competent Agile practitioners.
Agile project management practices have become the standard for software development projects. More recently, Agile has grown beyond software projects as more and more companies adopt Agile concepts and methodologies. Individuals who have a solid understanding of Agile have a distinct advantage in today's changing project management atmosphere. Learn the basic methodologies, practices, and key concepts of Agile, explore case studies of Agile and learn the most common challenges of working on an Agile team.
Approximately 19 hoursUp to 12 months to complete coursework
$299No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
1.9 CEUsStrategic & Business Management 5 PDUs | Technical PM 6.5 PD
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Learn the methodologies and practices of Agile development
- Understand the key concepts and principles that form the foundation of Agile project management
- Recognize and resolve many of the common issues that emerge when Agile concepts are introduced into Waterfall organizations.
- Learn tips and best practices for addressing integration obstacles
- Understand how to resolve differences in a team
- Decipher and solve the problems that arise regularly
- Deconstruct issues and diagnose the underlying problems that need to be corrected
- Learn how to guide their teams and to put them back on track
- Use case studies to walk-through different scenarios to be able to practice the application of learned concepts
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners who want to gain the foundational skills of Agile project management practices
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.