Certificate in Business Communications
Communicating clearly and concisely in written and oral formats is critical to your professional success. Gain the skills necessary to present your ideas to clients and leadership when it’s your time to shine.
Communicating clearly and concisely in written and oral formats is critical to your professional success. From clarifying and structuring your ideas to designing the PowerPoint slides that will best complement them, the techniques, interactive exercises, and checklists in this certificate program will help you create presentations and workplace documents that inform and persuade.Learn More & Register
Approximately 25 hoursUp to 12 months to complete coursework
$299No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
2.5 CEUsHRCI credits, PMI PDUs, and IACET CEUS (Details below)
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Clarify and structure your ideas for memos, reports, brochures, proposals, presentations, catalogs and websites.
- Design PowerPoint slides to complement your ideas.
- Gain knowledge regarding the techniques, interactive exercises and checklists required to create documents and presentations that inform and persuade.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
- Communicating Collaboratively
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Emails, Memos, and Letters
- Effective Presentations
- Effective Public Speaking
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners with a foundational knowledge of business writing and grammar.
Total HRCI Credits: 15
- General: 10
- Specified - Strategic Business: 5
Total PMI PDUs/Contact Hours: 25
- Leadership: 11
- Strategic & Business Mgmt: 2
- Technical: 12
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.
Approved for HRCI Recertification