Excel Tips and Tricks
Learn the 25 most popular Excel tips and tricks for both novice and advanced Excel users.
This course features 25 of the most popular Excel tip and tricks for both novice and advanced Excel users. In this course, you will learn time-saving techniques to boost efficiency, increase productivity and workflow, and improve and advance your skills. Topics include data entry, data organization, data cleaning, elements of style, data sorting, data filtering, and spreadsheet display tips. This course also covers three of the most popular lookup and reference functions: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and Find + Replace.
Approximately 3 hoursUp to 3 months to complete coursework
$79No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
.3 CEUs3 SHRM credits
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Employ copy and paste shortcuts
- Arrange, filter, and sort data by text, color, and by custom criterions
- Modify the worksheet view with various display tools, such as Freeze Panes, Hide/Unhide, Text-To Column, and Zoom In/Out
- Understand and apply data organization tools and functions
- Retrieve data using VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and Find + Replace
- Apply patterns, gradients, cell borders, and other style elements to data
- Experiment with the Quick Analysis Tools to create charts, graphs, and calculations
- Make use of the lock/unlock and track changes features
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners who want to gain tips and tricks when using Excel.
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.