TECU 8022: Implementing Enterprise Advanced Routing
Concluding the Cisco CCNP Enterprise program series, students will gain the skills needed to prepare for advanced-level network enterprise careers.
Implementing Enterprise Advanced Routing equips the student with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare for advanced-level network enterprise careers. Develop an in-depth understanding of network enterprise principles as well as the tools and configurations required to configure a network. This course is a hands-on, career-oriented e-learning solution that emphasizes practical experience. Various types of hands-on labs provide practical experience, including procedural and troubleshooting labs, skills integration challenges, and model building. All hands-on labs in the course can be completed via Packet Tracer. Most chapters include Packet Tracer-based skills integration challenges that are cumulative throughout the course.
Prerequisite: Cisco CCNA Core or Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching 4 Course Series
Approximately 30 hours
$1,850EdAssist discounted rate: $1,665
Ways to Learn
Live Online Format
This course is also taught with UMass Global’s LIVE ONLINE training format using a video communications software. Students receive the same high-quality training as found in a traditional classroom setting. Join us from anywhere with an internet connection.
Location: Live Online
Dates: November 1-17, 2022 | Reg Deadline: October 26, 2022
Registration opens at least 6 weeks prior to the start of each course.
Meets Monday – Thursday:
4:45 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Pacific (7:45 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Eastern)
Students will receive detailed course information on the Friday prior to the start of class. For more information, contact: [email protected]
- Delivered in real time by an instructor
- Full access to course presentations and documents
- Live interaction with classmates and instructor using a collaborative learning platform
- Play back recording of any class for later review
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Implement and Configure Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Configure classic Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Configure Multiprotocol-Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP)
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Implement control within a LAN and WAN
- Identify the routing and packet forwarding functionalities for MPLS VPNs
- Configure Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)-lite within a LAN and WAN
- Implement Dynamic Multipoint VPNs (DMVPNs)
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Describe the tools available to secure the IPV6 first hop
- Troubleshoot Cisco router security features
- Troubleshoot infrastructure security and services
Tuition covers only the cost of the course. Nothing else is provided to the student.