At the University of Massachusetts Global, we value the personal health and financial well-being of our employees. With our affordable and flexible benefit packages we aim to provide peace of mind to allow employees to focus on important aspects of their lives.

Our Benefits

Our benefits include:


Medical, dental, and vision plans - including health and flexible spending accounts - that cover you and your family.

Financial Protection

For life's unexpected surprises - we provide life and disability insurance, prepaid legal, identity theft, critical illness, accident, and travel assistance. We also have programs to help you manage student debt offered through SAVI. Employees are also eligible for Public Student Loan Forgiveness.

Work-Life Balance

We encourage a healthy work-life balance, that’s why we offer flexible schedules and remote work opportunities. In addition, we provide generous vacation and sick time and 13 paid holidays which includes a winter break. There’s More! Half-day Fridays, every other Friday


Pre-tax and Roth options with a generous match of 6% and additional employer contribution of 3% - totaling 9%!

Tuition Remission

We support the educational goals of you and your family by providing tuition discounts at UMass Global and Chapman University.


24/7 counseling support, through our Employee Assistance Program, and free premium subscription to Calm for you and your dependents! In addition, our Wellness program provides year round events that bring together our community and promotes employee well-being.

Further your education with a few questions

Student Type
Please enter your zip code to proceed.
Please enter a valid zip code to proceed.
Please select a degree type
Please select your area of interest
Please select a program type
Please select a session
Have you served in the U.S. Military or are you a Military Dependant?
Please enter your name
Please enter your last name
Please enter your email to proceed
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter your phone number to proceed.
Please enter a valid phone number.

UMass Global is partnered with hundreds of employers like yours—learn if you’re eligible for tuition discounts by providing your work email address.

Please enter a valid work email address
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

About UMass Global

Earn your bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or certificate at UMass Global, a regionally accredited university.

We value your privacy

By submitting this form, I agree that UMass Global and/or Kaplan North America, LLC may contact me about educational services by voice, pre-recorded message and/or text message using automated technology, at the phone number provided, including wireless numbers. I understand that my consent is not required to attend University of Massachusetts Global. Privacy Policy