Responsive Classroom in Partnership with University of Massachusetts Global
University of Massachusetts Global has formed a partnership with Responsive Classroom to provide graduate-level professional development credits to students who complete coursework with Responsive Classroom. Before you can request and obtain a transcript, please complete the following items:
- Complete a Responsive Classroom course. Visit the Responsive Classroom website for more information.
- Register and pay for your University of Massachusetts Global course
- Complete a follow-up practicum to earn credit, see requirements below
Course descriptions and registration information:
- CRS Consulting Teacher Professional Development Course (No additional coursework required, click below to register.)
- 3-credit Elementary Core Course - EDCU 9023 Course Requirements
- 2-credit Elementary Core Course - EDCU 9069 Course Requirements
- 3-credit Elementary Advanced Course - EDCU 9024 Course Requirements
- 2-credit Elementary Advanced Course - EDCU 9070 Course Requirements
- 3-Credit Middle School Core Course - EDCU 9093 Course Requirements
- 2-Credit Middle School Core Course - EDCU 9092 Course Requirements
- 3-Credit Middle School Advanced Course - EDCU 9021 Course Requirements
- 2-Credit Middle School Advanced Course - EDCU 9022 Course Requirements
- One Credit Workshops Course Requirements
UMass Global K12 Professional Development Courses
University of Massachusetts Global provides responsive, relevant, and result-oriented professional development courses. Focusing on K-12 professional and paraprofessional needs across classroom and administration, UMass Global offers topics areas including classroom management, technology and Media, curriculum and instruction, pedagogy, special education, leadership and more.
You can receive a refund of the UMass Global tuition within 30 days of registration if you have not yet received a grade for your course.
What are Graduate-Level Professional Development Credits?
Graduate-level professional development credits are not part of a degree program but instead are primarily used for professional advancement such as salary increment steps and recertification. Students should seek approval from appropriate district officials before enrolling in these courses.
Grades & Transcript Information
Once grades are posted and credits have been awarded, a final confirmation email with details on how to order your UMass Global student transcript will be sent to you. Every participant who registers with University of Massachusetts Global will be able to order official University of Massachusetts Global transcripts and retrieve unofficial transcripts through University of Massachusetts Global’s online student services system.
Before ordering a transcript please activate your student account. Also verify that all grades and credits are posted to your student record. Official transcripts ordered without previously checking grades and credits on your student record may result in an incomplete transcript. Refunds may not be issued if transcripts are ordered incorrectly.
- Allow 5 days for transcript orders to be processed.
- For detailed instructions on ordering official transcripts, please download the transcript information guide
To activate your username and password, reset your password, or resend account activation letters, visit umassglobal.edu/activate.
For other technical questions, contact the University of Massachusetts Global IT Help Desk ([email protected], 855-553-3007).