|OLCU 621||Frontiers of Public and Nonprofit Leadership||
|OLCU 626||Dynamics of Public and Nonprofit Leadership||
|Select one of the following:||
|Democracy, Ethics and Leadership||
|Leadership & Team Development||
|Leadership and Innovation||
Graduate Certificate in Public Nonprofit Leadership
This nonprofit leadership certificate online program can be completed in as little as a year, preparing you for leadership roles in government, public affairs, nonprofit management, community development and outreach.
Graduate Certificate Leadership Overview
Public leadership certificate credits can later be used towards completion of a master’s degree in our School of Business and Professional Studies. Created specifically for executives, managers and other professionals, you’ll upskill in the fundamentals of leading volunteers. Start earning your certificate with us to positively influence others and move your career forward. You may also be interested in the graduate organizational leadership certificate.
As a Nonprofit Leadership Certificate student, you will:
- Develop voluntary leadership skills to motivate and inspire commitment in organizations.
- Expand communication skills specifically for assessing constituency needs and negotiating aims of stakeholders.
- Analyze and apply ethical principles to contemporary leadership conflicts.
- Strategize how to lead and mobilize volunteers.
Ways to Get Started
Imagine Your Future In Public and Nonprofit Leadership
Results for [location name]
Top Organizations Hiring
Data source: Economic Modeling, LLC (Emsi) / www.economicmodeling.com
The pathway information provided through this website are based in part on U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data that is licensed by University of Massachusetts Global from Emsi. While the University of Massachusetts Global believes this data to be reliable as a whole, some of the data is based on estimates made by Emsi, when actual data is not available. Those estimates and the corresponding data may not be accurate.
1. Change in employment projections 2019 - 2029
2. Based on BLS Occupational Employment Statistics and updated quarterly
3. University of Massachusetts Global does not guarantee a job to graduates upon completion of any program
Applicants for this graduate certificate program must complete the formal application process with all required documents, which include:
- Completed application
- GPA: Meet 1 of these 4 GPA options for admission
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions where baccalaureate and/or post-baccalaureate coursework was completed or attempted
Only credits from regionally accredited institutions may be accepted in transfer. Failure to report any previous academic work at another college or university may be considered a violation of academic integrity.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GRAD CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS?Request more information>
Meet Our Faculty
Glenn Worthington, Ed.D.
Sharon R. Floyd, Ed.D., SHRM-SCP
Human Resources Practitioner
The fact that Brandman University* was a not-for-profit school, really sealed the deal for me. I wanted to be able to attend a college, where I knew that my money, my tuition, was being used for the school and not being paid to the shareholders.
Brandman* goes to great lengths to make sure we have excellent professors. I have been a Brandman* student for my bachelor’s and master’s degrees because of the dedicated educators. I couldn’t be happier with my experience here.
My academic advisor was a great support system. He was my advisor throughout my master’s program and he took the time to learn about me personally so we could make the best schedule to accommodate my life.