Excel Advanced Skills
Learn advanced Excel skills that can be used in data analysis.
Learn some of the more advanced skills and features available in Excel, which can be used in data analysis. Gain skills including styling templates, conditional formatting, data validation, data manipulation, and pivot tables.
Approximately 3 hoursUp to 3 months to complete coursework
$79No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
.3 CEUs3 SHRM credits
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Employ built-in cell style templates, or produce a custom one, to streamline the data entry process
- Create a drop-down list to restrict data entry values
- Utilize the Conditional formatting feature to apply formats to a cell or a range of cells based on specific criteria
- Organize worksheet data using the Group Function
- Use the Consolidation Function to combine data from several worksheets into one
- Differentiate between and discern when to use a relative or an absolute reference in a formula
- Change the orientation of an array of data using the Transpose function
- Use the Advanced filter Extract data from a data set based on complex criteria using the Advanced Filter tool
- Analyze data using Pivot Tables
- Calculate data across several worksheets with the same structure using a 3D reference
- Perform partial searches when filtering or analyzing data using wildcard characters
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners who already has a solid understanding of Excel's basic tools and functions and wants to learn more advanced skills and functions.
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.