Microsoft Word Basics
Learn the fundamental skills performed in Microsoft Word, including writing, proofing, finalizing, and printing a document.
Learn the essential skills in Microsoft Word and gain a greater understanding of the interface and design elements. Master the fundamental tasks performed in Word, including writing, proofing, finalizing, and printing a document.
Approximately 3 hoursUp to 3 months to complete coursework
$79No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
.3 CEUs3 SHRM credits
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Identify the interface components of a Word document
- Summarize the purpose of a Word document
- Choose appropriate customization options for the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar
- Change the font, typeface, document, and paragraph formats
- Demonstrate proficiency with document and paragraph layout formats
- Change themes and styles to match the document's purpose
- Use track changes, word count, and spell check
- Create a formatted, proofed, and printed Word document
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners who want to gain the foundational skills of Microsoft Word.
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.