|EDUU 600||Research and Evaluation Methods||
|EDUU 605||Democracy, Education and Social Change||
|EDUU 606||Seminar in Learning Theory||
|EDUU 607||Seminar in Comparative Education||
|EDUU 608||Seminar in the Social Foundations of Education||
|EDUU 609||Seminar in Curriculum Studies||
|Core Courses Subtotal||
MA in Education, Educational Administration
Sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge of essential collaboration philosophies and theories with this Master of Arts in Education, Educational Administration degree.
Masters in Educational Administration Overview
- Improve your qualifications for an administrator position at preschool, elementary, middle or high school, university, community college or trade school.
- Acquire the skills needed to promote change, develop policy and execute governance.
Summer II (Jun 27, 2022)
$680/CreditHelp me estimate my cost
Ways to Learn
Ways to Get Started
Imagine Your Future In Education: Educational Administration
Results for [location name]
Top Organizations Hiring
Data source: Economic Modeling, LLC (Emsi) / www.economicmodeling.com
The pathway information provided through this website are based in part on U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data that is licensed by University of Massachusetts Global from Emsi. While the University of Massachusetts Global believes this data to be reliable as a whole, some of the data is based on estimates made by Emsi, when actual data is not available. Those estimates and the corresponding data may not be accurate.
1. Change in employment projections 2019 - 2029
2. Based on BLS Occupational Employment Statistics and updated quarterly
3. University of Massachusetts Global does not guarantee a job to graduates upon completion of any program
Applicants for the masters in educational administration program must complete the formal application process with all required documents, which include:
- Completed application
- GPA: Meet 1 of these 4 GPA options for admission
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with the candidate in an academic setting
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions where baccalaureate and/or post-baccalaureate coursework was completed or attempted
- Hold a valid CCTC approved Preliminary Administrative Services Credential received through a CTC district approved program or CTC university approved program
This program is only available to California residents.
For information about exam/test score requirements, please reference the University of Massachusetts Global Catalog
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MASTER'S IN EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION REQUIREMENTS?Request more information>
Master of Arts in Education MAE Program Curriculum
Emphasis Block Transfer
University of Massachusetts Global awards a block of 12 semester credits for successful completion of a CCTC Approved Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program. Please see an academic advisor for more details.
Meet Our Faculty
Alan Enomoto, Ed.D.
Educational Leadership & Administration
My first experience with Brandman* was when I was a special education teacher when my district paired up with them for an autism certificate. I liked it because I was able to still work and do everything else I needed to do.
The MAELA program was beyond invaluable. So much of what I was asked to do was relatable to my job. The people affiliated with the program know what works in education.
I started the program because I knew I wanted to lead with a job that had more responsibility and would have more impact. I've reached my goal. Five years later, I am a Doctor of Education, a better leader and person and my school districts and students have benefited from my improved leadership.
My academic advisor was a great support system. He was my advisor throughout my master’s program and he took the time to learn about me personally so we could make the best schedule to accommodate my life.