Learn the basic skills to craft custom slides using Microsoft Powerpoint that complement your message and engage your audience.
Learn how to create presentation slides that complement your message and engage your audience. Understand the basic tools and functions required to craft custom slides using Microsoft's PowerPoint. The functions covered include inserting text boxes and images, presenting information with tables, charts, and SmartArt, incorporating transitions and animation, and formatting slide layouts. Learn how to build a presentation from start to finish and gain a greater understanding of the most popular PowerPoint tools.
Approximately 3 hoursUp to 3 months to complete coursework
$79No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Create, delete, duplicate, and rearrange slides
- Insert and edit text boxes with consideration for readability
- Import images into a PowerPoint slide from different sources
- Utilize the Shapes and SmartArt tools to communicate concepts visually
- Add charts, graphs, and tables to present information in a non-text format
- Incorporate transitions and animations into a slide
- Apply a PowerPoint theme to a presentation
- Leverage certain PowerPoint tools to prepare and deliver a presentation
- Save, export, and print a presentation
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners who want to learn the foundational skills of Microsoft's PowerPoint.
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.