Principles of Scrum
Learn the principles of scrum to create successful working teams that learn through experiences, self-organize to problem solve and are looking towards continuous improvement.
Learn the underlying philosophy and tools to adapt to the Agile way of working. Students will learn the fundamental theories and principles of Scrum frameworks. When successfully implemented Agile can lead to positive results for stakeholders and customers.
Approximately 10 hoursUp to 6 months to complete coursework
$299No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
1 CEUStrategic & Business Management 2 PDUs | Technical PM 4 PDUs
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Define essential Scrum terms and identify the interdependent nature of key concepts
- Summarize the specific, distinct roles that practitioners assume in effective Scrum frameworks
- Identify the stages of the Scrum cycle and demonstrate how these stages combine to meet evolving customer needs and requirements
- Compare and contrast the three primary Scrum artifacts and detail how they integrate to ensure a common understanding of project expectations
- Explore several tools and techniques that help project participants meet and exceed customer needs and wants
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners with a foundational knowledge of business writing and grammar.
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.