|Financial Reporting & Analysis
|Data Analysis for Decision Making
|Economic Analysis for Managers
|Leadership and Team Development
|Creating an Inclusive Climate: Advocacy Strategies for Leaders
|Business Strategy and Competitive Advantage Capstone
|Core Requirements Subtotal
MBA in Organizational Leadership
Prepare to influence and transform your workplace by earning your master’s in business administration with a focus on organizational leadership. In this program, you’ll examine the role of values in ethical decision-making and develop personal philosophies of leadership to meet your organization’s objectives.
Lead Positive, Sustainable Change with Your Organizational Leadership Degree
Explore contemporary issues and views on managing organizations across industries in this Master of Business Administration (MBA), Organizational Leadership program. Courses cover multidisciplinary perspectives you can carry into any industry, as well as classic theories to make you a thoughtful and strategic decision-maker in today’s business environment.
As a student, you will:
- Learn concepts of systems thinking, mental models, shared vision, team learning, and personal mastery.
- Customize your educational plan by selecting one emphasis class in either organizational leadership or the related field of human resources.
- Understand every aspect of business practice, including financial reporting, data analytics, marketing management, organizational leadership and process innovation.
- Develop the skills needed to succeed as a management consultant, health service manager, training and development manager, human resource manager, and top executive.
Get the details on Master's in Organizational Leadership
Results for [location name]
Top Organizations Hiring
Data source: Lightcast™ 2022 www.lightcast.io
The pathway information provided through this website is based partly on U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data licensed by the University of Massachusetts Global from Lightcast. While the University of Massachusetts Global believes this data to be reliable, some of the data is based on estimates made by Lightcast when actual data is unavailable. Those estimates and the corresponding data may need to be corrected.
1. Change in employment projections 2022 - 2032
2. Based on BLS Occupational Employment Statistics and updated quarterly
3. The University of Massachusetts Global does not guarantee a job to graduates upon completion of any program
I know that through having my master’s in business administration I’m going to be able to continue to climb up the ladder and continue to guide and lead others to do the work that they do. I believe I’m making a bigger impact by being a leader.
Going back to school helped me get out of my comfort zone. It helped me get past the ‘we’ve always done it that way’ mentality. I learned that I needed to innovate personally, professionally and to help other become more innovative.
My desire to go back to school was personal. Both my mom and dad graduated from high school, and I’m the first in my family to go on for my college education. I want to be a positive role model for my children. I can do all three – work, family and school; I didn’t have to choose.
I thought going into my MBA it would reinforce things I had already learned, but it also opened up new ways of thinking.
Applicants for this master's degree program must complete the formal application process with all required documents, which include:
- Completed application
- 2.75 grade point average (GPA)
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions where baccalaureate and/or post-baccalaureate coursework was completed or attempted
Only credits from regionally accredited institutions may be accepted in transfer. Failure to report any previous academic work at another college or university may be considered a violation of academic integrity.
This Master’s degree program does not require applicants to take costly exams like the GRE/GMAT. Why? Because we value your professional and life experience. You should get credit for what you already know.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MASTER'S DEGREE REQUIREMENTS? Request more information >
MBA Program Curriculum
Course List Code Course Name Credits OLCU 501 Organizational Research 3 OLCU 600 Foundations of Organizational Leadership
OLCU 601 Democracy, Ethics and Leadership
OLCU 602 Self, Systems, and Leadership
Ways to Get Started
Meet Our Faculty
Charmaine Alexander, Ph.D., CMA, CPA
Evelina Atanassova Ph.D.
Want More Information About Leadership?
Explore professional pathways that span industries from business to education and learn about degree options that fit your future.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse through frequently asked questions about business and related degree programs.