Leadership Transformation Certificate
Build skills to lead effective teams while expanding your skillset to become a more effective leader.
Leadership development is an ongoing process, regardless of your level within an organization or how long you’ve been leading others. Developing leadership skills and acquiring new capabilities will make you more successful leading others. Effective leaders know they cannot achieve extraordinary results on their own. They must also lead a team while developing their own skills and creating an environment that fosters growth, creativity, and innovation.
The Leadership Transformation Certificate includes six competencies:
- Employee Engagement
- Team Development
- Giving and Receiving Effective Feedback
- Effective Delegation
- Leading Change
- Coaching Fundamentals
Approximately 45 hoursUp to 6 months to complete coursework
$800No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
3 PDUsGraduate Level Professional Development Credits
Access textbooks and course materials completely online - no materials required.
Move at your own pace as your schedule allows – no specific start times or dates.
Need help with an assignment? Submit your questions directly to the instructor for quick replies.
This course features interactive assignments and authentic assessments.
Explore how course content connects to the workplace using real-world case studies.
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Define employee engagement and understand the conditions that foster engagement
- Analyze team performance through the various stages of team development
- Describe the process of giving and receiving effective feedback and the benefits it brings to an organization
- Understand the need for delegation and the difference between effective and ineffective delegation
- Identify the forces that drive change and develop an action plan to effectively lead change
- Describe the principles and foundational skills of coaching
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
You may be eligible for tuition reimbursement, check with your
employer to see if you qualify.
Brandman* has been a key contributor to fulfilling our strategic goal of developing and educating better leaders in the Court. As a result of the training and services provided by Brandman University* and as evidenced by in depth evaluation reports, personnel are decidedly more productive, engaged and knowledgeable in performing their duties.
After spending more years (than I care to admit) in management roles, I was amazed at the amount of new information I learned. The Leadership Program was well worth the time spent away from the office. Instructors were knowledgeable and engaging. Class exercises were fun and collaboration with program participants was a great experience.