At UMass Global, we want every student to prosper and have the right all-around support they need during this important time in their lives.
You've Earned It
Speak With an Enrollment Coach
- Select the program you are interested in.
- Call us at 800.746.0082 or fill out a request for information form and a coach will be in touch.
Things to discuss with your coach
- Degree requirements
- Course schedules
- Start dates
- Flexibility with your schedule
- Next steps
- Complete all required sections of the online application.
- Send in official transcripts and additional documentation from ALL colleges and universities you have attended or been admitted to, including military and
foreign institutions, since high school.
- Please review our guidelines for ordering transcripts. It will save you time and frustration.
Tips and Tricks
Need further accommodations? Register with the Office of Accessible Education and Counseling Services.
Get Financing Squared Away
- Once admitted, your enrollment coach will connect you with a OneStop Specialist.
- Submit your signed TA form to your OneStop Specialist.
- Apply online for additional Veteran benefits at vets.gov or ebenefits.va.gov.
- Request your certificate of eligibility (COE) from the VA and provide it to your OneStop Specialist.
Register for Classes
- Meet with your academic advisor and plan out your academic roadmap.
- Register for courses via MyUMassGlobal following the academic plan and instructions from your advisor.
- Once registered, submit a request for Military and Veteran Benefits Certification and apply the benefits to each registered course
Certifying your Benefits
View step-by-step instructions for requesting certification of military benefits