CompTIA Cloud+ Certification
Prepare for the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification and learn how to employ industry best practices in the development, maintenance, and deployment of cloud computing and virtualization technologies.
Gain the necessary training to prepare for the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification. In this course you will learn how to develop, maintain, and deploy cloud computing and virtualization technologies. This course will help you as an IT professional understand the business value of cloud computing and learn about industry best practices to deploy cloud technologies. You will also learn about security in the cloud and how to manage the virtual components of the cloud. This knowledge will help you be a valuable member of projects dealing with cloud computing and virtualization. At the end of this course, you will be ready to sit for the exam and take the next step to become CompTIA Cloud+ Certified.Register Now
Approximately 45 hoursUp to 6 months to complete coursework
$1200Voucher to take the exam is included in course tuition.
Ways to Learn
Course substitutionSuccessful completion of this exam may substitute for a course in a UMass Global degree program
Access textbooks and course materials completely online - no materials required.
Move at your own pace as your schedule allows – no specific start times or dates.
Need help with an assignment? Submit your questions directly to the instructor for quick replies.
Our technology delivers customized activities to address the unique learning needs of each learner.
Voucher to take the exam is included in the course. Some restrictions apply.
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between various types of virtualization technologies and platforms
- Recognize value and role of cloud computing within organizations
- Identify security methods and techniques for cloud and virtualization technologies
- Compare various cloud services and delivery modalities
Successful completion of the certification exam may be used as a course substitution for CSCC 475 in the following degree program:
Successful completion of the exam may be used as a course substitution for CSCC 475 in the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Technology, Business Systems Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Technology, Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Technology, Project Management
- To pass this course you must pass the certification exam
- This course is not eligible for financial aid
- Admission is not required for those pursuing the certification
Upon becoming CompTIA certified. Your certification provides you access to scholarships and can count as completed classes.