Extended Education Resources
During your course of study with the School of Extended Education, you will have a variety of resources to help you complete your coursework.
School staff is here to help you every step of the way, from registering for class to ordering a transcript, we are committed to helping you access the services you need to succeed at University of Massachusetts Global.
Many of our students are entitled to discounts as a result of agreements we share with employers and professional organizations. Please check with your employer and those professional organizations you belong to as to whether a discount will apply. They will be able to provide you with a discount code
Students enrolled in courses providing academic credit and admitted to University of Massachusetts Global may be eligible for financial aid. For more information email [email protected].
Grades & Transcripts
Please verify that all grades and credits are posted to your student record prior to ordering official transcripts.
- Using your University of Massachusetts Global student account, log in to MyUMassGlobal and click on the “Self-Service” icon in the Quick Links area in the upper right corner of the page.
- Log in to the secure site and click on the Student tab.
- To view your grades, click on Student Records, then View your Academic Transcript.
- Select “All Levels” and “University of Massachusetts Global Unofficial” and click submit.
- Verify that all grades and credit hours have been processed before ordering an official transcript.
For detailed instructions, please download the transcript information guide .
Official transcripts ordered without previously checking grades and credits on your student record may result in an incomplete transcript. Refunds may not be issued if transcripts are ordered incorrectly.
Materials & Books
- Materials and books covered in the cost of tuition will be provided to you in class.
- Specialty materials and books that must be purchased may be purchased at the time of online registration.
- Textbooks may be purchased though Follett, our online bookstore.
Payments & Refunds
Payment in full is due upon registration. Your seat in a class is not ensured until payment has been made unless other arrangements have been made with Extended Education staff. University of Massachusetts Global reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollments, instructor illness, natural disasters, etc. In the event of cancellation, registrants are notified immediately and tuition is fully refunded. Extended Education's refund policy is as follows:
Courses 3 meetings or less
- A full refund BEFORE the 1st meeting
- No refunds after the 1st meeting
Courses 4 to 5 meetings
- A full refund BEFORE the 2nd meeting
- No refunds AFTER the 2nd meeting
Courses with more than 5 meetings
- Full refund BEFORE the 1st meeting
- 90% refund after 1st meeting but BEFORE 2nd meeting
- 80% refund after 2nd meeting but BEFORE 3rd meeting
- No refunds after the 3rd meeting
Online Self-Paced Courses
- If you haven’t logged into your course, you may drop the course for a full refund within
10 days of registration.
- Once activity is logged in your course you are no longer eligible to receive a refund.
- No partial refunds are available.
How To Get Your Statement of Account
- Login to MyUMassGlobal using your UMass Global student credentials "@umassglobal.edu"
- Click on the Self Service button to your right in the Quick Links section
- Using your UMass Global credentials, login to the secure area of our student services site and click on the Student tab
- To view your student statement of account, click on My Student Account and then click Account Detail for Term